Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ABOUT THIS BLOG







































Salam (Peace be Upon You) to all readers.. (if there any :) )

This blog is purposely made for me to report my industrial training session. It is sort of diary of the day though i am not the type of person who likes to do this kind of 'diary-ing'. But since this is one of the assessment in my industrial training course, then i have no other choice. Whatever it is, this is actually a chance to improve my writing skills. Plus, I can keep track of what am I doing everyday.

I will try to update this blog once a week. It will summarize my activities for the whole week because I might have no time to update it daily.

MY TRAINING

As for the training part, I have been offered working with KLIA premier Holdings SDN. BHD. The company have nine subsidiaries involved in various field. Mine is in KLIA consultancy and services. For which I have been placed at one of its currently running project : Integrated Transport Terminal Southern Sector at Bandar Tasik Selatan. KLIACS is function as the Project Management Consultant (PMC) for this project. It works on behalf of its client, Ministry of Transport (MOT) to manage the project. The main contractor for this project is MAJU Holding SDN. BHD.

I have been assigned to help in the Mechanical services for this project. In the same time I may be exposed to the engineers routine work as well.

Inshaallah I will update my first week of training in the next post.

Pen off..


No comments:

Post a Comment